Thursday, July 12, 2012

"He ain't heavy. . . . .


My favorite oldest grandson in the entire universe, Max, was going in for surgery so I went to Bend to be there with him.  The night before, I took Max and his brother, Sam, my favorite red-headed grandson in the entire universe,  out to dinner.  I asked them to sit together so I could Instagram a photo to Gramma Judy and this was the result from two well-practised photo-models.  






The next morning, when we all walked into Max's post-surgery recovery room, Sam went right to the head of the bed, full of concern.  



Sam and I followed Max and his parents home and when we got there, Max was already in his room, getting ready to sleep.  Sam stood there until Max finally dozed off.

. . . he's my brother."  








No comments:

Post a Comment